Master Accepted My Proposal



Hello guys I am not a good writer, you may find a lot of mistakes in the writing. But this story is not just a story. It's my real life. You will find my real info in this story before I start my story.


My name is Sissy RomaI am from India,Mumbai .I am married to a beautifull wife.She dont about my likings and she dosent know any thing about bdsm chastity femdome. Because she is from village.I have told her lot time about it. But she took no interest on this.So i am serving my master now a days. She is ok with my chastity fetish and crossdressing she things i do all this for a time pass.Nothing is serious i am cheating on her any way this is not cheating. But secretly i am on my knees sucking my masters cock and whorshping his ass and in return, he fulfill my bdsm fantasy, He uses to tie me can my ass whip me make me drink his cum.We both wanted to explore lot of thing in our relationship.

If you like to reach me out then you can email me on sissyroma2020@gmail.com.

I am into this lifestyle since 8+ years even more than that. For very long i was searching for a real dominant mistress or master. Because i love to serve both cocks and pussy. So I create my Fetlife account(https://fetlife.com/users/12859024)

 I started searching but no luck. One day i got friend request and message from Name Rushali(fake name). I accpeted that we had lot of converstation we exchanged our fetish and kinks. And now i  am serving him since 4+ years as a cock sucker. He use to play role of my Master. He is gud guy normaly is he is my friend but during session he is my MASTER.In 4 years we havent done much things. Only cock sucking Master facesiting. Little bit of canning. Becasue i was nervsous i always backout i middle of session. 


Year 2021

Every where corona virus is spreaded ia m lockdown in home. I am addicted to Chastity Lifestyle i wanted to explore longtime chastity some how. So started exploring regular basis.My Master was not intrested in being my Keyholder.I have asked lot of people to be my keyholder on various platforms...But i was having some trust issue on them. Evey body is mostly sex addicts people. 

So one day i asked my master about it. We chated on whats app because of lockdown and corona issue. So i stated wearing my smallest metal chastiy device at home as i said my wife dont have any issue with that. After reading thousands of sissy and chastity captions. My mind was going crazy.So one night i took my courage i asked my master to be my chastity keyholder. i have shared lot of kinky caption images with him. He agreed to be my keyholder. He told me once i am locked then there will be no release dates i should never asking about release dates. Everything depends on my good or bad behaviors and obediency. These things will define when and how i can cum or not.He said misbehavior unauthorized orgasm may take harsh caning or whiping. He said once i handover my chastity keys to him, he will be having all rights to train me use me in any manner . He told i should drink all his cum and piss worship ass hole. Pleasures are all for his only not my. By locking my self i have accepted the i will only accpet pain and frustration . He said we will start chastity for this rest of the year then we will decide next steps. I might get very very few releases. I have thanked him. Then he said we will soon meet then i will take your kesy then you will be mine.


So i am waiting for him ...

continue....

Comments

Popular Posts